Look, I don’t want to scare you.
But, actually, I kinda do.
I want to save you that big ugly cry when you realise that the shop assistant clearly has no children and just sold you the the most expensive hunk of junk that you’re supposed to use to transport your baby.
Have a look at ALL of our in-depth & unbiased Product Guides.
Choosing the Right Baby Travel System is a Game Changer
I don’t want to over-exaggerate. But, trust me on this one, you don’t want to get this wrong.
It’s story time again… If you haven’t met Mr and Mrs Whitt, then it’s time you do! Mr and Mrs Whitt are two devoted parents. They will do anything for Whitt Junior, their two-year-old son. Up till now, they have done everything they could to make his life as comfortable and joyful as possible. But in doing so, their lives has been mayhem ever since. From going to the beach, visiting the grandparents and going camping Mr and Mrs Whitt has been in despair ever since. Instead of determining beforehand what baby traveling system they required they bought travel gear for Whitt Junior that didn’t suit their lifestyle or pocket; this left both Mr and Mrs Whitt embarrassed and hopeless.
Avoid being a Mr and Mrs Whitt by knowing your baby gear. Determine what your family need and know what gear can leave your child comfortable and safe.
Let the wheels keep on moving! Whether it is by car, aeroplane, train or bus, don’t let your little one miss out on travelling with you (there are some great options even if you’re going camping!). Don’t use up your special family time trying to figure out what baby travel system fits your lifestyle the best!
“Life is either a great adventure or nothing. — Helen Keller, babble™”
Get All the Facts When it Comes to Baby Travel Assistance
Yearly the technology and designs in gear changes. Keeping up with every new development can be a challenge and a bit of a hassle. With easy accessible how-to guides available for your convenience you don’t have to be left uninformed. Let the following 4 points be your first assistance into choosing the perfect gear. Be up-to-date with what is best for your little one!
When law and family meet: Know how your family can be law abiding while on the move.
Understand baby language: Yes, you can and must overcome those new baby terms that are suddenly everywhere noticeable!
Don’t say you didn’t know: Be informed before purchasing. Know what brands are suggested and what features are important.
Growing fast: Determine if you want to use the gear for years to come for either the same or another child.
#01. When Law and Family Meet.
Are you travelling with your little ones? If you love the open road or prefer travelling by air, it is important to know the law requirements when accompanied by children. First, determine what your family’s lifestyle and needs are when it includes travelling. Does your family prefer the outdoors or the luxury of a hotel? Do you travel primarily by car, train, bus or aeroplane? Keeping this in mind before you buy baby gear will not only protect your infant, but it will save you time and money.
Child safety laws require children to travel in approved child restraints or booster seats till they have reached a certain age or height. For more info click here booster seats.
Furthermore, the law requires that when travelling by plane the car or booster seat your infant are using should be FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) approved.
Keeping your most precious cargo safe should be a top priority.
#02. Understand Baby Language
Feeling overwhelmed by those new baby terms that are suddenly everywhere noticeable but not entirely understandable? Let us look at a few important terms that will have you talk their language, in no time!
- Angle Indicators: a handy device showing whether the car seat is correctly positioned and at the right level of incline on the car seat.
- Bassinet: a basket-like bed for infants from birth to a few months old, making it possible for them to lie flat and secure.
- Booster Seat: a car seat for a child who has outgrown both an infant seat and a toddler seat. Can also be used to elevate a car seat for an infant.
- Carrycot: is a small portable bed with an arched handle for babies to be carried along while on the move.
- Car Seat: a removable seat that can be attached to an automobile that holds the child safely and in position. For more info on car seats.
- Infant stroller travel system: a combination of a stroller and detachable car seat.
- Restraints: seat belts that hold the car seat and the infant in place.
- Stroller: it is primarily a bassinet on wheels and has varied styles and types to choose.
- Tether straps: secure anchors that are attached to the vehicle and the seat supplying extra support for the baby car seat.
- Travel System: is a stroller with a detachable infant car seat and carrycot.
“It is better to travel well than to arrive.” — Buddha, babble™
#03. Don’t Say You Didn’t Know
Read the reviews and know the features! It is your chance of making an informed decision; not what brands say about themselves but what fellow users and parents say about them. Get to know the product before purchasing it. Reviews can give you a broad overview of which product works and which don’t. Read at least a few reviews on a product before you draw your opinion.
Be informed on the varies features the particular baby product must offer. Need a stroller for example? For more information on the best strollers. Be convinced that the baby gear you buy is perfect and comfortable for your little one.
#04. Growing Fast
Buying gear can be expensive! Before purchasing equipment, decide for how long do you plan on using it? Babies travel systems can be expensive but also economy wise. Using a travel system over a longer period instead of buying a separate stroller or car seat for only a short time may lead to extra expenses. Some systems can be used in different development phases or can easily be modified to fit your little one’s needs as they grow!
Still a bit unsure? Let’s take a quick look at what is already said.
- When law and family meet: Know how your family can be law abiding while on the move.
- Understand baby language: Yes, you can and must overcome those new baby terms that are suddenly everywhere noticeable!
- Don’t say you didn’t know: Be informed before purchasing. Know what brands are suggested and what features are important.
- Growing fast: Determine if you want to use the gear for years to come for either the same or another child.
Be up-to-date when buying that perfect baby travel system for your little one.
Choose Right and Smart
Avoid being a Mr and Mrs Whitt and visit MovingBabies.Com! Know your baby travel gear. And be smart when purchasing the perfect gear for your infant!
Why not have a look at all Baby Trend Travel Systems? There are so many options to choose from including the baby trend ez ride 5 travel system.
Why not view our article on How To Choose the Right Travel System for Your Infant or 8 Need to Know Toddler Travel Secrets or Best Travel Systems For Babies.