Have A Jogging Stroller You Can Be Proud Of
The Baby Strollers You've Been Looking For
Travelling with a baby or toddler can be a big deal. We've reviewed the BEST strollers for your sweet kid so that you can travel in style and with peace of mind.
Congratulations on your new baby! Your new baby deserves the best stroller on the market, and so do you! If you’ve bought a car, then you’ll soon find out that buying a stroller is very similar to buying a car! Just like when you’ve considered which car to buy, you’ll need to consider many things before making that final decision.
You’ll need to ask yourself the same sort of questions:
- How good is the suspension?
- What kind of terrain can the stroller handle?
- How does it deal with turns?
- What’s the storage like?
With all the strollers available on the market— and with most of them being very expensive — buying a baby stroller can make you feel as overwhelmed as purchasing a car.
You might be wondering…
How Do I Choose the Best Stroller?
The best stroller depends on your needs and the requirements you want to get out of the stroller. When you stroller shop, you’ll want to think about the different types of strollers out there. There are:
- Full-Size Strollers: Simply put, full-size strollers are suitable for any circumstance. They let you push your baby around the block or in town from birth, and they have lots of storage space to carry all of the baby’s gear and necessities.
- Umbrella Strollers: Many parents out there are leaning more towards lightweight umbrella strollers for traveling or running quick errands around town. True to their name, they fold up just like an umbrella does, making them portable and very compact. However, the downside is that umbrella strollers aren’t as sturdy as full-size strollers can be, and they don’t offer a lot of storage space.
- Convertible Strollers:There are full-size strollers that are convertible, which means that they can accommodate one, two, or sometimes three kids at once, thanks to additional seating configurations. This is great for parents who have twins, triplets, or a toddler and newborn that they need to travel with at the same time.
- Reversible Strollers:These can be called modular strollers as well. Reversible strollers are great because they turn the baby towards you so that you can see their cute face while you’re walking. This is especially ideal for newborns. Then, when they’re a bit older, you can turn them around so they can explore the world face to face! It’s the best of both strollers!
- Jogging Strollers: If you’re a runner and you want to run with your baby, a jogging stroller is what you’ll need. Why? It has increased stability and shock absorption, so your baby won’t have a bumpy ride.
- Double Strollers: Do you have twins, or maybe a toddler and a newborn? Well, then a double stroller is an excellent option for your family. These baby strollers allow you to transport multiple children comfortably with two (or sometimes more) seats. They can be either side by side or one in front of the other.
- Skeleton Strollers: A skeleton stroller is a handle, storage basket, and wheels only made complete when you put a compatible infant car seat into it.
The process can be quite taxing when it comes to buying a baby stroller. There are just too many options and then categories to choose from! We’re here to help you with that.
Ready to start shopping?
What Should I Consider?
You’ll need to determine how much space you have, how many children you need to travel with, and if you want your stroller to come on holiday trips or shopping sprees with you. Maybe you want to go running with your baby in the stroller. In all those instances, you’ll need to narrow down your priorities for the stroller. Once you’ve narrowed down your required features that suit your and your family’s lifestyle, the choice is a lot less scary.
Are you still confused about the type of stroller you need?
Baby Stroller Buying Guide
Once again, look at your needs. The different categories include:
- Full-sized strollers
- Lightweight or umbrella strollers
- Jogging strollers
- Double strollers
- Car seat carriers
Instead of researching hundreds of potential options and wasting hours of your precious time, we’ve done the work for you. Read on to discover the best baby strollers according to our findings.
Do You Need a Stroller or A Carrier?
Most parents today choose to go with a baby stroller. It’s possible to use a baby carrier instead. However, many parents like how convenient a stroller is for walking, running, and getting out and about with their baby.
When Do You Need a Stroller?
There are different strollers for different baby stages. However, some are suitable to use from birth to toddler years. If your stroller suits an infant car seat or a bassinet, or maybe the seat reclines completely, you can use it from the day your baby is born. If that’s not the case with the car seat you have, you can generally start putting your baby in a stroller when they’re about six months old and can sit up with neck control.
Let me tell you something.
Although strollers vary by model, most strollers can carry kids weighing up to 50 pounds. So, even though strollers are significant investments, it’s an investment you’ll never regret and get a lot of use out of.
How We Test the Best Strollers
We asked so many parents about the baby products they love and use the most. Then, we took the top products according to them and combined that with our research and insights.
According to parents, what they’ve liked is good quality at a reasonable price. They want strollers that they can fold up using just one hand and strollers that are light but sturdy at the same time. Parents also appreciate the stroller that moves from one type of terrain to another with ease. People also loved strollers that have a side carrier for a small dog or a purse.
Some of the best baby strollers include:
- Joovy ScooterX2
- Joovy Caboose S Too Sit-Stand
- Chicco Bravo for 2
- Jeep Destination Ultralight Side x Side
- Evenflo Pivot Xplore All-Terrain
- Chicco Cortina Together
- Baby Jogger City Mini 2
- Graco DuoGlider
- UPPABaby Vista V2
- Baby Trend Sit ‘N Stand
- Delta Children LX Side by Side
- Mountain Buggy Nano Duo
Choosing a baby stroller is easy. All you have to do is ensure that the tandem offers you:
- Safety features like the 5-point harness
- Comfort features like the foam liner or the weather shield
- Portability features like incredible wheels
- An excellent price range that doesn’t break your bank
Yes, you do. A stroller can make your life easy, especially if you have a newborn who sleeps a lot. Whether you want to go for a short walk or to the supermarket, having a baby stroller can make life a bit more comfortable for you.
You might need at least two strollers. You might need a regular one to help you navigate the corners of the shopping store and one with an umbrella to help protect your child from the harsh weather conditions. You might also benefit from a jogging stroller if you want to have a quick run.